By using www.epump.com.ng website and by using any of the services provided on the website you signify your assent to
legal agreement between you as user and EPUMP. For the purpose of these Terms of service, a "Sub-website" of EPUMP shall
be considered as any website which is part of the EPUMP service offering and which refers to these Terms of service as
use of the EPUMP Services and they shall apply to all users of the EPUMP Website, including users offering content
and/or other materials or services on or through the Website. By using the EPUMP Services, you agree to be bound by this
Agreement. You are only authorized to use the EPUMP Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if
you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND SAVE IT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH IT, YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE EPUMP WEBSITE AND
DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A CUSTOMER AND MAKE USE OF THE EPUMP SERVICES, YOU
MUST READ THIS AGREEMENT AND INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE BY PROCEEDING TO USE THE SERVICE.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You will ensure the email address
provided in your account registration is valid at all times and will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-
- You will not use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but
not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading
- You will not use the Services or Materials to impersonate another person. You are solely responsible for the activity
that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify EPUMP immediately of any
breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although EPUMP will not be liable for your losses caused by any
unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of EPUMP or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Subject to full compliance with the Terms of this Use Agreement, EPUMP shall provide certain services, as described more
fully on the Website ("Services"). Services may include, but not be limited to, Registration of fueling account, topping
of fueling account, generation of voucher for vehicle fueling, registration for epump fuel card, topping of fuel card,
registration for epump DTC, topping of epump DTC, fuel consumption report, the formation, designing, storage,
management, sharing and linking of media and/or document files (including, but not limited to text, user comments,
messages, information, data, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, software, audio and video, also
collectively known as the "Content").
- EPUMP may change, suspend or discontinue any or all of the Services or any Content for any reason, at any time,
including the availability of any feature or part of the Content at its sole discretion. EPUMP may also impose limits on
all or any of the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
- EPUMP may charge fees for the use of the Services or part of them and may include advertisements or other commercial
content in any EPUMP product or image or webpage including such which have been created by users unless stated
- You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities using the Website, including your conduct on the site and any
and all content you may submit, post or share via the Website. You will not use the EPUMP.com.ng services for any
unauthorized or illegal purpose. You will be responsible for ensuring that you do not violate any laws of your
jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws. You will not upload or transmit viruses, worms or any other
- The EPUMP Website may contain third party content and links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by
EPUMP. EPUMP has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any
third-party content or websites or any of their contents. In addition, EPUMP will not and cannot censor or edit the
content of any third-party site.
- EPUMP enables you to register an account, register sub-accounts, register assets, top up fueling account, generate
voucher for fuel, use Content through third party websites, blogs or email systems. When sharing your creations through
third party services you shall continue to comply with all provisions of this Agreement. You are also required to comply
with the terms of any of the services through which you are sharing your creation.
- You are fully aware of the fact that EPUMP shall not have any responsibility or liability with regard to any third-party
services used by you on or through your EPUMP formed web content, such as payment and e-commerce services, and any use
of such third-party services shall be at your own responsibility and liability. You further acknowledge that the
providence of technical ability to link to such services (such as the possibility of a 'on-line payment' button), is
provided only as part of the Services but shall not be deemed as to create any liability or responsibility on behalf of
- Some of the Services offered on the Website require payment of fees ("Charged Services"). If you elect to sign up for
Charged Services, you shall pay all fees, as described on the Website in connection with such Charged Services selected
by you. EPUMP reserves the right to change its prices at any time. You authorize EPUMP directly or through third
parties, to make any inquiries it considers necessary to validate your account and financial information that you
provided while signing up for such Services. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing
authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. You agree to pay any such
taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Services and payments made by you to EPUMP.
- All fees related to using Charged Services are charged automatically using the payment method as determined in the
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that
occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the website. You agree to immediately notify
EPUMP in writing of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. EPUMP cannot and will not
be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree
that under no circumstances will EPUMP be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions by any EPUMP User or other third
party, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE EPUMP WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EPUMP,
ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE
WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. EPUMP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE
CONTENT ON THE EPUMP WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE EPUMP WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL EPUMP, ITS
OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EPUMP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL
CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. EPUMP DOES
NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD
PARTY THROUGH THE EPUMP WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND EPUMP
WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS
OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU
SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. EPUMP DOESN’T RECOMMEND THE USE OF THE SITE FOR
HOSTING OF PERSONAL CONTENT AND SHALL NOT BEAR ANY SECURITY RISKS REGARDING BREACH OR DAMAGE TO ANY USER CONTENT. EPUMP
MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE EPUMP WEBSITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS
OR USE THE EPUMP WEBSITE FROM JURISDICTIONS PROHIBITING SUCH USE, DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY,
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY
CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE EPUMP WEBSITE.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EPUMP, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and
agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses
(including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the EPUMP Website.
- Your use of and access to the EPUMP Website;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party.
- Under no circumstances shall EPUMP be held liable for any delay or failure in this Website and/or any of the Services
and/or information on the Website directly or indirectly resulting from, arising out of, relating to or in connection
with events beyond the reasonable control of EPUMP, including, without limitation, internet failures, equipment
failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of
labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, intergalactic
struggles, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non- performance of third parties. The
provisions of this paragraph are in addition to, and not intended to limit or modify, the limitation of Limitation of
Liability section as stipulated above.
- Vouchers generated on EPUMP website shall not be refunded! It is the sole responsibility of the customer to carry out
all necessary confirmation before generation of voucher.
- You agree that:
- The EPUMP Website shall be deemed solely based in Nigeria; and
- The EPUMP Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over EPUMP, either
specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Nigeria.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without
respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and EPUMP that arises in whole or in part
from the EPUMP Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Lagos, Nigeria. The
application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
shall constitute the entire agreement between you and EPUMP concerning the EPUMP Website. If any provision of these
provision. YOU AND EPUMP AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EPUMP WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE
WITHIN THREE (3) MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURS. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
By registering to the EPUMP Website and providing your email address, you expressly agree to receive promotional content
from EPUMP, by mail or email, from time to time. If you provide EPUMP with your phone number (at any stage of use of the
Services), EPUMP shall be entitled to call you or send you promotional SMS notices from time to time. If you wish not to
receive such promotional content / notices, you may notify EPUMP at any time.